Rugby Xplorer Info
Closing an Age Group
Closing an Age from Registrations
Should you wish to “close” an age from Registrations, the only way is to remove the Player record for that age from Payment Settings. The error will trigger – “Registrations aren’t open”. There is currently no Registrations are closed option. Aiming for 2020.
If a club wishes to receive an invoice they may request it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The only reason we would do this is if they are registered for GST and need a tax invoice to claim the GST on their BAS.
XVs Juniors – SJRU XVs Fri & Sun Competition
XVs Girls – SJRU XV Girls Only 4 Week Competition
7s Junior Girls – Girls 7s Wave 1 – Sizzling 7’s
7s Juniors – Girls 7s Wave 2 – Frosty 7’s
Profiles – Public or Private
- Only a Parent can change their Profile via myaccount.rugby.com.au and select the person and scroll down and adjust the field and select Save.
- The change does not work retrospectively, thus the names will appear as public from the day they set it to public onwards.
- SJRU requires all player to have their Profile Public. If you wish to apply for an exemption your President must email email@example.com
- Definition of Public Profile – Allows a players name to be seen on the team list in Rugby Xplorer.
– Registration Report – contains everything about registration and payment
– Registration Summary Report: Tally of number of people registered under each different rego type
– Registration Payment Detail Report – Registration and full payment details.
– Contact Report – contains players details including emergency contacts – give to your Managers
– Clearance Report – Registration Clearances
– Player & Team Official History Report – Games played (in short) – Club admin can monitor this report to ensure that team lists can being submitted
– Competition Cases – Red cards & Blue Cards
– Incident & Injury Details Report – Yellow Cards, Red Cards & Blue Cards
– Unavailable Player & Team Official Summary Report – list of players unavailable to play (due to red and blue cards usually)
– Player Stats Report – Player Name, Team Name & number total number of Tries and points
– Player Stats Detail Report – Player Name, Team Name ties, conversions etc per game.
– Player Dispensation Report: list of players
– Team Detail Report: List of teams and allocated Team Admin (remember that names are all in one cell – future fix)
– Admin Users: list of Club Admins or team admin and their associated team.
The Team Name (in the Team Name field) Format is Uxx Club name (no name is required if only 1 team)
For Friday Nights & Sunday XV Juniors Competitions Team Names will be:
U09 Hills Red
U10 Dural Blue
U11 Chatswood Highlanders
U13 Penrith RSL
For Girls 7s Wave 1 and Wave 2 team names will be:
U11 Hills White Girls 7s
U15 North Rocks Girls 7s
U15 Dee Why Pink Girls 7s
For XVs Girls Competition (after Wave 1) their team name format will be
U13 Mosman Blue Girls XVs
U11 Gordon Girls XVs